Put your dukes up and prepare to battle cold/wet weather with the Rev'it Boxxer Gloves. Adorned with many of the same great features that have made the Carver H20 a staple in Rev'it's lineup, the Boxxer ups the ante with a water resistant goatskin construction, added adjustment strap at the wrist and a suede visor wiper. Perfect for in-town commuting or spontaneous snow ball fights, the Boxxer will keep you in the ring longer when cold weather strikes this year.
- Outer shell: Goatskin with WR finish, suede leather with WR finish, connect fingertip fabric
- Lining: Tri-fleece liner
- Waterproofing: hydratex | Z-liner (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: Hydratex | Z-liner (5000g/m2/24hrs)
- outer shell: 86% leather, 14% polyamide
- lining: 100% polyester
- membrane: 100% polyurethane
- Leather hard-shell knuckle
- Temperfoam at knuckle and palm
- EVA foam at fingers and thumb
- PWR|aramid at palm
- Visibility: Reflection at back hand
- Fit: City fit
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at wrist
- Features: Stretch lips at fingers, connect finger tips, knitted cuffs, elastic at wrist, suede leather visor wiper, regular cuff
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.