Taking the modular-helmet concept to the next level, the Compact ST has been homologated in both the closed and open positions, and its compact design when in the latter configuration means aerodynamic performance is surprisingly capable. There's an internal drop-down sun visor, and the new interior is designed for maximum comfort, with high-tech fabrics and carefully positioned stitching. The ultimate in adaptability, this helmet is equally appropriate for city riding and out of town.
- 1 Shell size
- 2 EPS sizes
- Micrometric adjustable chin closure strap
- GT 2 face shield
- Contoured base of helmet reduces the risk of collar bone injuries
- Integrated, removable anti-scratch internal sun shield
- Integrated ventilation system provides more airflow
- 4 Large front vents
- 2 Rear exhaust vents
- Neck roll is made of Shalimar fabric with a water-resistant treatment , preventing water from channeling inside the helmet
- Cheek pads made from Ritmo fabric with Sanitized anti-bacterial treatment, 2Dry moisture wicking, and Microsense treatments
- Crown pad made of Shalimar fabric with Sanitized anti-bacterial treatment, 2Dry moisture wicking, and Microsense treatments
Note: Face shield included does not have Pinlock lens pins.
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.