Rock the rider look with the Pando Moto Steel Black 02 Jeans. Slim fit, middle waist jeans with a charcoal black color both on the outside and the inside. Functional and uncomplicated, with a clean look and a level of protection second to none.
Pando Moto's flagship Steel trouser is a prime example of this: this jean is constructed from a single layer Dyneema denim blend and is equipped with super-slim Sas-Tec armor in the hips and knees. This highly protective combo give the jean a CE Level AA rating. All whilst maintaining the look and feel of a good-looking pair of everyday jeans.
- Slim fit, middle waist
- 13 oz single layer comfort-stretch 25% Dyneema
- Charcoal black color on the outside and inside
- Highly heat-conducting and reflecting fabric
- Fully CE approved – performance level AA (35 meters slide distance) in accordance with EN 17092
- Two-position knee armor pockets
- SAS-TEC TripleFlex CE (EN1621-1:2012) approved knee and hip armor
- Reflective cuffs for a safe ride
- Metal ring on the belt loop
- Reinforced with chain stitches
- Black embroidery on the front
- Black logo embroidery on the back pockets
- Made in Europe.
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.