Like the Sand 3 Jacket, the Sand 3 Pants are made out of a tough combination of polyester ripstop and PWR shell material to make them ready to withstand serious use and abuse. You retain the ability to remove both the cozy thermal liner and the hydratex waterproof liner when the temperature climbs, allowing the massive VCS-zippered vents to do their job.
Improved proprietary SeeFlex open net knee armor is more breathable than its predecessors, while also earning the highest CE Level 2 certification for limb protection. The Sand 3 Pants also use SeeSmart Level 1 armor in the hips to maintain the lowest profile, most flexible feel while still providing lowside impact protection.
Zip the REV’IT! Sand 3 Pants to your Sand 2 Jacket and put the kickstand up with confidence knowing you are ready for whatever your adventure has in store.
- Outer shell: Polyester ripstop, PWR|shell 500D, polyester 600D, PWR|shell 500D stretch, sure grip, Lorica
- Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing: Detachable hydratex | 3L (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: Detachable hydratex | 3L (7000g/m2/24hrs)
- Outer shell 1: 100% polyester
- Outer shell 2: 100% polyamide
- Outer shell 3: 100% polyester
- Outer shell: 100% polyamide
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
- Membrane: 100% polyurethane (tricot 100% polyamide)
- Protection: Seeflex CE Level 2 protection at knees, SeeSmart CE Level 1 type B hip protection (RV33)
- Visibility: Laminated reflection on the calves
- Fit: Tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at waist, adjustment tab at ankles
- Ventilation: VCS I zippers at upper legs
- Features: Stretch at back and waistband, short and long connection zipper, adjustable protector pockets, calf zippers, grip panel at seat, YKK slide lock front closure
- Pockets: Stash pockets, hand pockets
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.