The Metric Gloves from Rev'it! are a heavily ventilated sport glove designed for warm weather riding. The goatskin construction is fortified with panels of perforated, high tenacity textile to boost airflow when on the move. A hard TPU palm slider and knuckle protector up the sport ante, and a hook and loop wrist closure ensure a snug fit. Smart touch fingertips keep you connected when operating smart devices.
- Outer Shell: Goatskin drum dyed leather | 3D air mesh | connect fingertip leather | corduroy | cowhide | PWR|shell 500D stretch
- Lining: Tricot liner
- Composition: 54% leather, 39% polyamide, 4% elastane, 3% polyurethane
- Protection: TPU hard-shell knuckle | TPU hard-shell finger knuckles | TPU hard-shell palm slider
- Certification: CE EN 13594:2015
- Fit: Tour fit
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at cuff
- Ventilation: Panels of perforated 3D air mesh
- Features: Stretch lips at fingers and back hand, elastic at wrist, connect fingertips at index finger and thumb, short cuff
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.