The 50R Mesh 2.0 Intercom couples Sena’s most advanced technology to date with a low-profile, sleek yet rugged design. Tested and proven by over 100 competitors and staff across the wilds of New Zealand during the Int. GS Trophy 2020, the 50R continues Sena’s long tradition of Advancing Adventure. With its sleek good looks, rugged durability, and next-level technology, the form and function of the 50R combine to set a new standard for motorcycle communication.
- Mesh 2.0: Robust Reliability
- One-Click-to-Connect simplicity
- Mesh Intercom™ features superior audio quality
- Multi-channel protocol in Open Mesh allows users to switch between 9 comm channels
- Bluetooth® 5 enabled
- Sena’s new benchmark for HD speakers
- Convenience of voice-activated digital assistant access ("Hey Google"/"Hey Siri")
- 30% faster Rapid-Charging
- Included WiFi Adapter which charges AND installs firmware updates automatically
- An elegant, glove-friendly three-button interface
- Voice Commands recognized across 8 languages
- Stress tested and proven by over 100 global ADV riders during the Int. GS Trophy 2020
Wrapped up in a sleek and slim package, the 50R delivers advancements in usability and clarity with Bluetooth 5.0 functionality and Mesh 2.0 connectivity. Redesigned speakers deliver more volume from a smaller package for better in-helmet comfort. The 50R gives direct access to digital assistants when paired with a smartphone. This allows you to keep your hands on the bars -where they belong. "Hey Google, directions to the nearest gas station."
Mesh 2.0 maintains a stronger connection between riders for better clarity and reduced connection times. You can create groups of up to 24 riders and organize groups of riders on different channels. Up to six riders can all chime in simultaneously instead of metaphorically passing the mic.
Higher output speakers feature slanted edges for a more comfort when riding as well as putting on and removing your helmet.
A fast charge battery gets you back out on the road quicker than with previous Sena models. Stop for lunch and a 20 minute charge buys you an extra 3.5 hours of mesh communication or 6 hours of Bluetooth intercom. An hour of charging brings the 50R all the way up to 100%, with 8 hours of mesh communication or 13 hours of Bluetooth intercom. The charging cable features trick WiFi integration that automatically updates the 50R with the latest firmware from Sena. Any time Sena makes an update to the 50R software package, your 50R receives that update the very next time you charge it up in the presence of WiFi.
50R Audio multitasking fades music out to fade in GPS directions or incoming calls, then seamlessly fades the music back in. Your ride will be as uninterrupted as possible.
The new 50R smartphone app makes system setup and connecting with others a breeze.
- Mesh Intercom 2.0 Technology
- Multi-channel open mesh intercom (up to 9 channels)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Low-profile design
- Simplified layout with 3-button functionality
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Multi-person intercom (infinite)
- Mesh Intercom: Working distance up to 2.0 km (1.2 mile) in open terrain
- Remote control compatible
- HD speakers
- Music sharing
- Audio Multitasking
- WiFi firmware updates
- Charging time: 1 hour for full charge equals 13 hours Bluetooth intercom or 8 hours Mesh Intercom
- Quick Charge: 20 minutes of charging equals 6 hours Bluetooth intercom or 3.5 hours Mesh Intercom
- Lithium Polymer Battery
- Advanced Noise Control
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Smartphone app
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.