It's called K-5 JET the new maxi-jet AGV.
It is a helmet enveloping and taut lines perfect for a tourist use, as well as citizens. For those who want the feeling of freedom, maintaining a high level of security.
The fiber glass and carbon and compact form and protective ensure high security, and respecting the AGVs Extreme Standards, while the comfort of the interior is obtained from anatomical studies and from fabrics in Dry-Comfort.
Important news is the wide and long visor with new magnetic closure VMS, which, with the sun visor inside, ensures excellent visibility in any conditions.
- Retention system with micrometric
- The wide visor CITY 17 is equipped with anti-scratch and Pinlock ® preparation. The coverage and protection of the face extend below the level of the chin
- Shell in CAF (Carbon-fiberglass) in two sizes and the inner shell in 4 sizes with 4 different densities EPS
- Rear spoiler incorporated in the profile of the cap
- New magnetic locking system called VMS (Magnetic Visor System)
- Interior components made of a material called 3D Dry-Comfort with sanitizing treatment that can be completely removed and washed
- Front air intake center, recessed in the profile shell, with direct channel to high air
- Sizing cap and EPS optimized with FEM (Finite Elements Analysis -Finite Element Analysis)
- Sun blind ISV scratch resistant, removable and replaceable without the use of tools
- IVS ventilation system that includes two front air intakes and an air extractor system ON / OFF developed in the wind tunnel to optimize and adjust the ventilation
- Weight (ECE2205): 1,350 g (+/- 50 g.) in first shell size
- New mechanism XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) for easy removal of the visor without the need for tools
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.