The inspiration and creativity of the "Dottore" brings color to his AGV PISTA GP RR, designed for his latest MotoGP™ 2021 season. The helmet of 9-time world champion Valentino Rossi, reproduced as a special edition. The Pista GP RR is the perfect replica of the AGV helmet that the champions of the World Motorcycle Championship use when racing. It also protects against the dangerous rotational accelerations of the head. Every detail is designed for absolute performance. The 100% Extreme Carbon carbon fiber shell guarantees extreme lightness so you never feel heaviness when wearing it. Its shapes and metal vents have been analyzed in the wind tunnel and tested by AGV athletes to achieve the best aerodynamic penetration and maximum stability at high speeds, thanks also to the innovative profile of the rear PRO spoiler. The Ultravision optical class 1 visor is an essential part of the protection thanks to a thickness of up to 5 mm and allows a panoramic view of 190 °. This means seeing the track, opponents and obstacles more clearly and before anyone else. The exclusive 360° Adaptive Fit system allows complete personalization of the interior and gives the possibility to select the ideal thickness in the upper part of the head, neck and cheeks. A basic comfort to literally free your head and think only about the track. Every detail is designed to win. This is the perfection of obsession. *Pista GP RR SOLELUNA 2021 reproduces the design used by Valentino Rossi in the races of the 2021 season, except for the sponsors and the visor details.
It meets stringent FIM Racing Homologation standards and provides the highest level of protection, even against glancing impacts that can cause rotational motion. Forged carbon fiber molded into an innovative shape lets the helmet move through air effortlessly while also providing a different look compared to normal woven carbon fiber. AGV's Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) uses 5 large front metal air vents and 2 rear extractors to let air pass through the helmet freely. Four shell sizes used across 7 different helmet sizes get a closer fitting shell compared to other helmets. The helmet was designed for an aggressive tucked racing position with a face shield allowing for a maximum vertical view and wide horizontal view. AGV's patented Visor Lock System (VLS) decreases the chance that the face shield comes opens in a crash. With a fit developed for MotoGP racers, the Pista GP RR's lining allows for an optimized fit and positioning on your head. Everything about the AGV Pista GP RR Carbon Performance Helmet is designed for high speed track performance.
- 100% Forged Carbon Fiber Shell
- 4 Shell Sizes
- 5 Density EPS structure in 4 sizes
- Shell and EPS designed to minimize rotational accelerations per FIM regulations
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front metal air vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell
- Vents covers included
- Fully removable MotoGP developed integrated hydration system with internal channels engineered for smooth tube placement and drinking valve placed inside the chin of the helmet for a constant and smooth hydration during riding
- Class Optic 1 visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock® (120) anti-fog technology is designed for maximum vertical view on racing position (85°) and unmatched horizontal view (190°)
- Anti-scratch, tear-off ready Race 3 face shield (tear-off kit included)
- Visor thickness is from 4 to 5 mm, increasing face and eye protection
- Internal chin channels distribute the airflow evenly through the entire visor surface
- Patented Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of the face shield accidentally opening in case of a crash
- Exclusive metal visor mechanism in metal with roto-translation movement achieves total sealing between visor and shell
- Tool-free rapid visor release system allows the visor to be removed and replaced in seconds
- MotoGP-developed removable, washable interior padding
- Neck Roll made with 2-way stretch breathable fabric with Nabuk inserts
- Cheek pads made with soft Shalimar fabric with Sanitized antibacterial protection, 2Dry moisture wicking and Microsense treatment
- Patented cheek pads safety release system, engineered to remove conveniently cheek pads in case of accident.
- Crown liner made with elastic microfiber with Sanitized antibacterial protection, 2Dry moisture wicking and Microsense treatment
- Patented crown structure allows riders to optimize fit and select helmet height positioning on the top of the head
- Removable nose guard and wind protector
- Titanium Double D retention system
- Electro Iridium shield included
- FIM Certified.
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.