Simplicity and elegance mark the first versions that led to the withdrawal of monochrome graphics. The bold contours on the chin and the contrasting bottom plate give it an even more subtle look. Super AGV reinvents racing as we once knew it.
- Motorcycle helmet with a shell made of fiberglass, with a vintage design
- Conceived in 3 shell sizes (from XS to MS, from ML to L, from XL to 2XL) and 3 sizes of internal EPS shell to adapt perfectly to your morphology
- Visor with anti-scratch treatment equipped with an adjustable air opening, which distributes the air thanks to channels in the shell indoor
- Visor micro-opening system with an aluminum mechanism
- Visor closure guaranteed by 2 magnets
- Luxurious interior with exceptional comfort, designed in suede and genuine leather, decorated with embroidered logo, removable and washable (except for the collar)
- Double D chin strap closure
- Helmet that complies with ECE 2205 standards
- Weight: 1290g for sizes XS to MS, 1390g for ML to L,1440 g from XL to 2 XL
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.