Bell Moto-9 MIPS Tremor Matte Helmet - CLEARANCE
The legendary Moto-9 continues to dominate MX tracks across the globe. We’ve added MIPS energy absorbing technology to this proven performer, enhancing already stellar protection. An extensive list of features – Tri-Matrix Shell, Velocity Flow Ventilation, X-Static Liner, Flying Bridge Visor, Magnetic Cheekpads/Strap Keeper, and an Industry-leading five-year warranty – ensure the Moto-9 is as ready as you are when the gate drops.
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor™ with air intake vents
- Fully ventilated EPS-lined chinbar
- Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty
- Integrated Vented Roost Guard
- Lightweight Composite TriMatrix shell
- Magnefusion Emergency Release System (MERS)
- Magnefusion Magnetic Strap Keeper
- Magnefusion™ Removable Magnetic Cheekpads
- Padded Chin Strap with D-Ring Closure
- QuickFlip™ visor screws for easy adjustment
- Removable/washable anti-bacterial interior
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system for maximum cooling
- X-Static® and XT-2® Padding
- DOT or ECE or Snell M2015 certified
- Weight: 1450 grams
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.