Its superior modularity allows 4 different configurations, simply removing the redesigned peak and the ultra-panoramic visor. The lightweight construction of the Carbon+Aramid+Glass fiber shell provides AGV highest safety standards, while premium interiors are water resistant and extremely comfortable. Aerodynamics and ventilation reach a new standard thanks to new extractors and the new adjustable chin guard port that can direct internal air flows where the rider need.
On the inside, the helmet has a fit to allow for comfort while wearing glasses and the padding is treated for optimal comfort. The cheek pads and top liner are moisture wicking and the neckroll is water resistant to prevent water from getting inside the helmet.
- Carbon aramidic fibreglass outer shell construction
- Four density internal EPS lining
- Panoramic viewport offers 190° horizontal and 110° vertical vision
- Anti-scratch visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock anti-fog insert included
- Ritmo fabric antibacterial cheek pads with moisture wicking and premium comfort treatment
- Antibacterial Shalimar crown pad with moisture wicking and comfort treatment
- Shalimar and Nabuk fabric neck roll with water-resistant treatment
- Removable and washable interiors
- Adjustable chin guard vent that can direct internal air flow
- Top air intakes with rear exhausts
- Grooves for wearing glasses comfortably
- Ready for a generic communication system with spots for speaker installation
- Double D ring chin strap fastening
- Weight approx 1.54kg
- ECE 22.05 or DOT certified
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.