Forcefield AR CE2 Knee Protectors - Forcefield Motocross Enduro Body Protection
Forcefield AR CE2 Knee Protectors are easy to fit with the option to be worn externally or next to the skin. Super comfortable, great for use over jeans, commuter use or general riding. Also suitable for off-road and travel use. Unique wrap-around fixing.
A high-quality knee protector that can be worn over the top of outerwear, or next to the skin. Innovative design and a clever fastening system with lots of adjustabilities. Silicone gripper positioned on the inside keeps the protector anchored in place - exactly where it needs to be. A clever abrasion-resistant fabric covers the forward face of the protector and outer side resulting in a tough exterior where needed most. Additional side pads help protect the knee from side knocks. An open area at the reverse results in great breathability and added flexibility with no bunching of material.
A strong ‘do it all’ knee protector with clever features and lots of adjustabilities. High protection levels provided by the Isolator armor, and incredible comfort. As with our other armored products, the wearer can choose whether it’s fitted with Isolator CE1 or CE2 limb armor. This gives greater flexibility in terms of price, and armor characteristics. For example, a rider who rides predominantly off-road in hot conditions may well choose the CE1 limb armor as it’s thinner and lighter and offers greater breathability. If its road or race, touring, commuting or extreme enduro use, CE2 might be the preferred option.
- Abrasion-resistant points where needed most. High tensile strength abrasion-resistant fabric with an internal coating specifically located on knee face and on the outer side of the knee
- Wrap-around - easy fit and removal
- Simple up and over elasticated strap system
- Elasticated adjustable external straps both top and bottom for extra security with silicone grip
- TPR housing for a smooth feed of elasticated straps with tab ends for easy adjustment
- Option to wear over the top of outerwear
- Additional ‘padding’ around the sides
- Dual extra pads on the outside of the knee with a single pad on the inner side
- Open cut out behind knee - large vent
- Soft backing fabric for comfort
- CE2 limb armor passes all 4 areas of the CE2 test (Ambient, Wet, Hot, Cold)
- Easy to wash and keep fresh
- Secure armor fit
- Repeat Performance Technology
- Use for on and off-road
- DRI-M Technology (Dynamic, Reactive, Intelligent Material)
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.