MT Le Mans 2 SV Cafe Racer B5 Matte Helmet - Red
- H+I+R+P - The HIRP (High Impact Resistant Polymer) Material is formulated by a polymer injected into very precise blocks to provide better properties such as lightness and impact resistance.
- DOT / ECE approved protection
- 1 External shell sizes
- Small Shell Weighs 1150g (+/- 50g) / Large Shell Weighs 1200g (+/- 50g)
- Fire Retardant Interior: The materials used for the interiors of MT HELMETS helmets are made with flame retardant fibers to ensure optimum safety.
- Micrometric Metal Closure: Metal micrometric closure system
- Shell Absorption of Impacts: Internal shell of high impact absorption.
- Internal polystyrene: Multiple density internal polystyrene
- Anti-Scratch Screen in Optical Polycarbonate: The flexibility and resistance of polycarbonate guarantees optimum safety and the optical factor allows higher levels of light transmission. The anti-fog treatment ensures a clean and safe vision.
- Easily Detachable Screen: Easy screen disassembly system
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.