Pando Moto Capo Cor 03 Riding Shirt
For such a simple riding over-shirt, the Capo makes an impressively big statement. Despite the black-only colorway, its subtle detailing that includes angled chest pockets, embroidered designs across the shoulders and polished stud fasteners make the Capo Riding Shirt standout. Back to business, heavy 12.5 ounce Cordura denim is used throughout the entire construction. From the factory, the Capo packs SAS-TEC impact armor at the shoulders and elbows. Whether you are a guitar player or a street corner captain, this Capo will get you from point A to point B in tremendous style.
- Slim fit unisex overshirt
- 12 oz comfort-stretch Cordura® denim combined with Coolmax technology
- Coolmax mesh lining
- Prolonged back, equipped with a belt loop strap
- SAS-TEC TripleFlex CE Level 1 (approved to EN 1621-1:2012) elbow and shoulder armor
- Quatroflex CE (approved to EN1621-1:2012) lightweight back armor can be added (sold separately)
- VELCRO® brand closure on the arm
- Ventilation YKK zippers on the armpits to adjust the airflow
- Inner pocket with YKK zipper
- Chest pockets with snaps
- Embroidery on the shoulder area
- CE approved to pr-EN17092 as a Class A garment
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.