- Slim fit dark navy color (almost black)
- 11oz CORDURA® super-stretch denim combined with COOLMAX® technology
- Fabric has performance level AA abrasion resistance (EN 17092)
- Protective DuPont™ Kevlar® lining reinforcement in high-risk abrasion and impact zones
- Fully CE approved – performance level A (16 meters slide distance) in accordance with EN 17092
- Free 17 Eur worth SAS-TEC TripleFlex CE (EN1621-1:2012) approved knee armor INCLUDED
- SAS-TEC TripleFlex CE (EN1621-1:2012) approved hip armor – optional (not included)
- Knee armor accessible from the outside
- Extra stretch panels on the back and the knees
- CORDURA® mesh panel inserts on front and lower leg areas for extra ventilation
- Reinforced with chain stitches
- Reflective cuffs for safety ride
- Unique hand-made aging (washed down)
- Made in Europe.
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.