For a casual or business-casual look off the bike, you can’t beat a pair of chinos. Rev'it! delivers both good looks and modern protection with the design of the Rev'it! Alpha RF Chinos. Cut from 10.5 oz Cordura and infused with CoolMax for moisture wicking when the temps climb, the Alpha RF Chinos utilize high-tech materials to create a technical riding garment that doesn’t look it. Straightforward style with a slight taper to the leg, the Rev'it! Alpha RF Chinos have a nice standard cut and a professional look.
- Outer Shell: 10.5oz Cordura with CoolMax element
- Lining: Poly/cotton twill
- outer shell: 75% cotton, 25% polyamide
- lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- protective layer: 100% polyamide
- Protection: Seesmart CE-level 1 protection at knee, pocket for optional SeeSmart CE level 1 hip protectors (sold separately), double layered with PWR|shield at seat and knees, safety stitching at inseam
- Fit: Regular fit
- Features: Zipper fly front closure, comfort seat, triple needle stitching at side seams and back, safety stitching at inseam and comfort seat, extra comfort by mechanical stretch of outer shell, moisture-wicking function by CoolMax element
- Pockets: Back pockets, hand warmer pockets
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.