REV'IT! Argon 2 One Piece Race Suit - Black Yellow
REV'IT! Argon 2 Race Suit
Just because REV'IT! may class this as "entry level", that doesn't mean they skimped where it counts. Its more lie REV'IT! has included every you need for a great track of spirited ridding race suite and less of the MotoGP level of tech. You'll get all the fantastic mobility you need for hanging off the bike in the apex. As far as protection you'll find a full suite of armor and AAA abrasion/impact rating (the highest possible). The REV'IT! Argon 2 Race Suite does not include however a back protector or chest protector, there is of course room to add them and its highly recommended you do for ridding on the track (if the track doesn't require it already). Go drag a knee at you local motorsports park!
- Ventilation panels on upper front, hump and shoulders
- Perforated lower back, lower front and upper legs
- Monaco performance cowhide leather primary construction in high abrasion zones
- Monaco perforated leather panels on abdomen and lower back
- Strategically placed stretch material for maximum mobility on the track
- Artificial leather ribbing at the back and above the knees
- Neoprene around the neck
- 3D air mesh at the base of the neck
- Adjustable knee puck sliders
- Prepared for SEESOFT DC-L1-B chest protector (sold separately)
- Prepared for SEESOFT TYPE RV back protector (sold separately)
- SEESMART RV30 hip protector
- BETAC elbow protectors “E” Type B
BETAC knee protectors “K+L” Type B
BETAC shoulder protectors “S” Type B
Class AAA garment is the highest level of impact and abrasion protection
CE certified to EN 17092-2:2020
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.