The Rev'it! Avion 3 ( Fly 3 ) Women's Gloves are made out of perforated goatskin leather for great tactile feedback and ventilation. Hard shell knuckle protection is hidden underneath the leather to keep the casual appearance first and foremost. Temperfoam and PWR|shield along the palm protect against impacts and abrasion.
- Outer Shell: Goatskin drum dyed, perforated goatskin drum dyed, Karvin cowhide (PU coated), connect fingertip fabric
- Lining: Tri-fleece liner
- outer shell: 98% goat leather, 2% cow leather
- lining: 100% polyester
- Protection: Goatskin covered hard-shell knuckle, goatskin covered TPR finger knuckle protectors, Temperfoam at palm, PWR|shield knit at palm
- Fit: Tour fit
- Adjustability: Adjustment tab at cuff
- Ventilation: Fully perforated outer shell
- Features: Stretch lips at fingers and back hand, elastic at wrist, connect fingertips at index finger and thumb, regular cuff
Note: Customers have found these gloves have long fingers and run slightly slim.
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.