The Rev'it! Bison answers the demand for a lumberjack overshirt without sacrificing safety. Like the Hudson, the Bison is designed as a true overshirt. This version is waterproof, thanks to the incorporated waterproof hydratex membrane. The polyester canvas is reinforced with PWR | shield at the shoulders and elbows, offering a strong outer shell with a casual look. Ultra thin Seesmart protectors keep the silhouette tailored so as not to reveal the Bison’s motorcycle-ready character. To make sure anyone wearing the Bison gets noticed when the sun goes down, Rev'it! installed laminated reflection at the center back. Triple needle stitching ensures a strong connection over the entire overshirt, and with the short connection zipper a rider can create a suit from head to toe by attaching it to Rev'it! Jeans using the Safeway Belt. The inner pocket ensures any documents carried along are behind the waterproof membrane to keep them dry. To keep the heat away on nicer days, they installed a closable ventilation panel at the center back.
- Outer Shell: Polyester canvas
- outer shell: 100% polyester
- lining: 100% polyester mesh
- protective layer: 100% polyamide
- Waterproofing: Hydratex | lite
- Breathability: Hydratex | lite
- Seesmart CE-level 1 protection at shoulders and elbows, double layered with PWR|shield at elbow and shoulder
- Pocket for optional back protector (sold separately):
- Seesoft Back Protector -Type RV / Size 04
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at center back
- Fit: City fit regular
- Features: Triple needle stitching at back sleeves, jeans loop, short connection zipper
- Ventilation: Ventilation panel at center back
- Pockets: Chest pockets, inner pocket
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.