The combination of goatskin and cowhide on the Rev'it! Chevron Glove gives the race fit a suppler feel, increasing the rider’s feedback through the handlebars. The carbon hard-shell knuckle and EVA foam placed in strategic areas covers impact safety for the gloves. By adding a TPU hard-shell slider and PWR | shield to the palm, the Chevron glove offers up to spec abrasion resistance while contributing to a controlled slide in case of a crash. The use of elastic and stretch tabs enables the glove to follow the shape of the hand, while exterior stitching keeps the inside comfortable and seam free. Thanks to fully perforated panels at fingers and cuffs, the Rev'it! Chevron 2 gloves are ideal for sportive summer riding.
- Outer Shell: Perforated goatskin, goatskin drum dyed, goatskin, cow leather, perforated synthetic PU leather, synthetic PU leather
- Lining: Tri-fleece liner
- outer shell: 73% leather, 17% polyurethane, 10% polyester
- lining: 100% polyester
- Protection: Carbon hard-shell knuckle, TPU hard-shell palm slider, EVA foam at fingers, thumb, palm and cuff, PWR|shield knit at palm, PWR|yarn
- Fit: Race fit
- Adjustability: Adjustment tab at cuff
- Ventilation: Fully perforated panels at fingers and cuff
- Features: Outside stitching, stretch lips at fingers, thumb and backhand, elastic at back hand and wrist, short cuff.
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.