For adventure- seekers and passionate riders, the Rev’it Dirt 2 Gloves by the global brand Rev’it, have optimized ventilation- providing facility. Especially known for their sleek design and light weight, they are airy and provide good protection.
Outer Shell: Air stretch mesh, goatskin,
Pampas cowhide (PU coated), synthetic PU leather, automan stretch, connect finger tip fabric
- Lining: Tri-fleece liner
- outer shell: 54% Leather, 34% polyamide, 11% polyester, 1% polyurethane
- lining: 100% polyester
- Protection: TPU hard-shell knuckle, PU rubber palm slider, PWR|Aramid at palm slider, PU injected finger knuckles, Temperfoam ® at fingers, thumb, knuckle, back hand, palm slider and cuff
- Visibility: Reflection piping at back hand
- Fit: Tour fit
- Adjustability: Adjustment tab at cuff
- Ventilation: Ventilation panels at fingers, thumb and back hand
- Features: Short cuff, elastic at wrist and back hand, stretch lips at index, middle, and ring finger and backhand, grip patch at palm, connect finger tip.
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.