In the heat of the summer, a mesh riding jacket is a must. Lightweight mesh construction doesn’t mean you should compromise on quality or protection. The Rev'it! Eclipse Jacket combines Knox Flexiform CE rated armor in the elbows and shoulders and formidable abrasion-resistant 600D polyester in the impact areas with large panels of mesh for maximum breathability. Achieving an understated Euro style without commanding the typical premium European price, the Rev'it! Eclipse Jacket is an incredible value for the female rider seeking fashionable warm weather protection.
- Outer Shell: Mesh, polyester 600D
- Knox Flexiform CE protection at shoulders and elbows
- Back Protector (sold separately):
- Seesoft Back Protector -Type RV
- Type RV / Size 03 fits 34
- Type RV / Size 04 fits 36-38
- Type RV / Size 05 fits 40-44
- Type RV / Size 06 fits 46
- Visibility: Laminated reflective logo
- Fit: Tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: Adjustment straps
- Ventilation: Ventilation panels
- Features: Double jeans loop
- Pockets: Slit pockets, inner pocket
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.