The Rev'it! Offtrack Jacket favors hot weather ADV touring thanks to its lightweight outershell with 3D air mesh, VCS|zipper and VCS|panels. The shell was designed to flow air while still providing rugged abrasion resistance thanks to strategically placed mesh and heavy-duty textile. The Offtrack Jacket comes with a thermal liner and waterproof liner that are both removable so you can configure the internals of the jacket as mother nature requires. Chilly wet weather requires all the layers and closed vents. As the skies clear, remove and stow the waterproof layer. As you come off the mountain into the valley, detach the thermal liner and open up the vents to get cooling air flow. Rev'it! includes CE level 2 protection at the elbows and shoulders along with pockets to add optional chest and back armor.
- Outer Shell: Polyester dull 450D, 3D air mesh, polyester 600D, PWR|shell mesh
- Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing and Breathability: hydratex|mesh G-liner
Protection: Seeflex CE level 2 protection
- pocket for optional Divided Chest Protector (sold separately)
- pocket for optional Seesoft CE level 2 Type RV back protector (sold separately)
- Type RV / Size 04 fits SM-MD
- Type RV / Size 05 fits LG-2XL
- Type RV / Size 06 fits 3XL-4XL
- Visibility: Laminated reflection
- Fit: Race fit, regular
- Adjustability: Flexisnap, adjustment tabs, adjustment straps, double adjustment straps, elastic draw cord at hem
- Ventilation: VCS|zipper, VCS|panels, air outlet
- Features: Collar hook, prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert, adjustable protector pockets, long and double short connection zipper, 3D mesh protector pockets, cuff zipper
- Pockets: Stash pockets, membrane storage pocket, Napoleon pocket, inner pockets
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.