Put on the Rev'it! Sand 3 Gloves and you instantly know how a summer glove should fit. They are designed to align with the Rev'it! Sand 3 Jacket, yet are still perfectly suitable for other types of riding and highly protective for the street.
The Sand 3 boasts many improvements over the previous Sand Pro, most notably, the externally stitched fingers so you don’t feel any seams as you grip the bars. Also featured a large utilitarian pull, an updated protection scheme, and last but certainly not least - Connect fabric at the fingertips for device compatibility.
If it's a balanced combination of comfort and protection you are after, that is what the Rev'it! Sand 3 Gloves deliver.
- Outer Shell: Air stretch mesh, drum-dyed goatskin, PWR shell 500D stretch, Automan stretch, connect finger tip fabric
- Lining: Tri-fleece liner
- Protection: TPR flexible ventilated knuckle, TPR palm slider, PWR yarn, TPR finger knuckles, Temperfoam at fingers, thumb, knuckle, back hand, palm slider and cuff.
- Fit: Tour fit
- Adjustability: Adjustment tab at cuff
- Ventilation: Ventilation panels, ventilated TPR injected knuckles
- Features: Short cuff, elastic at wrist and back hand, outside stitching, grip patch at palm, connect finger tip.
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.