The Sand 3 Jacket builds upon the beloved Sand 2, adding even more value and improved features to the 4-season favorite.
Where 4 season garments typically make concessions is in the heat of summer riding conditions. The Sand 3 boasts vastly increased vent area from the Sand 2, with longer zippers exposing larger swaths of 3D mesh. The waterproof layer, like the thermal liner, is also completely removable, resulting in a lighter, more breathable standalone shell than other jackets with fixed, laminated membranes.
The Rev'it! Sand 3 uses a lightweight durable polyester ripstop main construction, now with a seamless armpit panel design, which ensures the highest comfort and freedom of movement - essential for adventure riding. The included shoulder and elbow armor is Rev'it!'s proprietary SeeFlex CE Level 2 breathable net. The Sand 3 can also accept a CE Level 2 SeeSoft back protector and pair with the Sand 2 Pants for complete Level 2 protection.
Taking into account the extreme use and abuse it is designed to withstand, Rev'itT also prepared the Sand 3 for both the Leatt and Moveo neck brace, as well as the Challenger Cooling Vest and Hi-Viz Connector Vest.
Best of all, unlike some of the motorcycles and other gear in the Adventure market, the Rev'it! Sand 3 won’t require you to take out a second mortgage for the cost of admission. Save some coin and take an extra riding trip this year instead- after all, that’s what it’s all about.
- Outer shell: Polyester ripstop, PWR | shell 500D, polyester 600D, Lorica
- Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing: detachable hydratex | 3L (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: detachable hydratex | 3L (7000g/m2/24hrs)
- Outer shell 1: 100% polyester
- Outer shell 2: 100% polyamide
- Outer shell 3: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
- Membrane: 100% polyurethane (tricot 100% polyamide)
- Seeflex CE Level 2 protection at shoulders and elbows
- Back Protector (sold separately):
- Seesoft Back Protector -Type RV
- Type RV / Size 04 fits SM-MD
- Type RV / Size 05 fits LG-2XL
- Type RV / Size 06 fits 3XL-4XL
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at chest and back, reflective logo at upper arms and pocket flap
- Fit: Tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: flexisnap at collar, variable height adjustment strap at waist, adjustment straps at waist and under arm, adjustment tab at upper arm and cuffs, adjustment drawcord at hips
- Ventilation: VCS I zippers at front, chest, back and arms
- Features: Prepared for Challenger Cooling vest insert, prepared for Leatt and Moveo neck brace, prepared for Vest Connector HV, long and double short connection zipper
- Pockets: Stash pockets, membrane storage pocket, hand warmer pockets, inner pockets.
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.