Rev'it! took the celebrated Sand concept and tweaked the dials on the fashion vs. function spectrum - carefully trading just a touch of the latter for increased comfort and improved fit to better reconcile with its newfound crossover purpose - all without straying too far from the magic recipe.
Touting the same massive ventilation concept rolled out in the Sand 3 update, the Rev'it! Sand Urban Jacket keeps the VCS zippers but goes without the utilitarian D-ring accessory straps in favor of a cleaner breast panel and overall less-busy aesthetic.
Also maintained from the Sand 3 is the weather-versatile drop liner system with separate thermal and waterproof liners. With the liners removed, the poly-cotton shell itself is very lightweight, enhancing the excellent summer performance afforded by the large vent panels.
In the interest of keeping a lightweight feel and a trim fit, the armor is extremely low-profile, flexible CE Level 1 SeeSmart rather than the thicker, more protective CE Level 2 SeeFlex used in the Sand 3. The Sand Urban is, however, prepared to accept the same CE Level 2 SeeSoft back protector.
The Sand Urban has a tailored European fit, adjustable at several points on either sleeve as well as in the waist. The simple, muted design is highlighted only by the Oxford reinforcement panels at the elbows and shoulders and small Rev'it! logos on either sleeve and the base of the neck. Because the Sand Urban does not include additional reflective bars on the chest and back, Rev'it! instead made all 3 logos themselves reflective so as not to stand out during daylight hours.
Incorporating nearly all the features of the Sand 3 in a more streamlined, styled package, the Rev'it! Sand Urban Jacket achieves a look that appears casually purposeful, unrevealing of the motocentric design within. After all, riding a motorcycle is pretty cool - who says you can’t look good while you do it?
- Outer shell: Poly cotton 2L, polyester Oxford, Lorica
- Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing: Detachable hydratex | 3L (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: Detachable hydratex | 3L (7000g/m2/24hrs)
- Outer shell 1: 64% cotton, 36% polyamide
- Outer shell 2: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
- Membrane: 100% polyurethane (tricot 100% polyamide)
- SeeSmart CE Level 1 protection at shoulders and elbows
- Back Protector (sold separately):
- Seesoft Back Protector -Type RV
- Type RV / Size 04 fits SM-MD
- Type RV / Size 05 fits LG-2XL
- Type RV / Size 06 fits 3XL-4XL
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at upper arms, laminated reflective logo at back
- Fit: Tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: UTA | tab at cuffs, collar hook , adjustable collar, double adjustment straps at waist, adjustment strap at under arm, adjustment tab at upper arm, adjustment drawcord at hips
- Ventilation: VCS I zippers at front, back and arms
- Features: prepared for Challenger Cooling vest insert, prepared for Vest Connector HV, double short connection zipper
- Pockets: Stash pockets, membrane storage pocket, hand warmer pockets, inner pockets
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.