The Rev'it! Seattle Jeans are a more robust take on a traditional 5-pocket jean. These tough looking dark washed jeans are all business when it comes to protection thanks to the highly abrasion resistant combination of 12.5oz Cordura denim and in-house developed PWR | shield. Standard CE-rated Seesmart knee protectors and optional Tryonic CE-rated hip protectors (sold separately) add impact protection in the event of an unfortunate mishap. And don’t put these jeans away in summer; Coolmax fabric wicks moisture away and keeps you cool and comfortable.
- Outer shell: 12.5oz Cordura denim with Coolmax
- Lining: Polycotton twill
- outer shell: 50% cotton, 30% polyester, 20% polyamide
- lining: 70% polyester, 30% cotton
- protective layer: 100% polyamide
- Seesmart CE-level 1 protection at knee
- Prepared for Tryonic Seesoft CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV01
- Double layered with PWR|shield at seat and knees
- PWR| Yarn
- Visibility: 3M Scotchlite reflection at hem turn up
- Fit: City fit, tapered
- Features: zipper fly front closure, comfort seat, triple needle stitching at side seams, extra comfort by mechanical stretch, safety stitching at inseam and comfort seat, moisture-wicking Coolmax
- Pockets: Five pockets.
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.