The Rev'it! Sherwood Air Jacket is the quintessential motorcycle jacket with one key feature to set it apart from the rest. Lots of perforation in the cowhide leather allow it to ventilate and breathe better than your common leather jacket. A removable thermal vest gives a little bit of control over the air flow. CE rated Seesmart armor covers the elbows and shoulders. Upgrade to a Seesoft CE rated back protector (sold separately) to complete the impact protection.
- Outer shell: Perforated cowhide
- Insulation: Detachable thermal body warmer
- Seeflex CE protection at shoulders and elbows
- Back protector (sold separately):
- Seesoft Back Protector -Type RV
- Type RV / Size 03 fits 46-48
- Type RV / Size 04 fits 50-54
- Type RV / Size 05 fits 56-58
- Safety stitching, safety seams
- Composition: 100% Leather
- Fit: City fit, regular
- Ventilation: Ventilation panels
- Features: Jeans loop, short connection zipper
- Pockets: Inner pocket, napoleon pocket, slit pocket
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.