Clean and classic. If you are looking for a classic look with a sharp aesthetic, Euro cut and tons of perforation for the summer, the Rev'it! Stewart Air Jacket is the perfect fit.
Fully perforated panels span the entire chest, back and the inside of the sleeves for the ultimate breezy feel while still maintaining the high level of protection only full leather construction can provide. A detachable thermal liner offers comfort for those chilly mornings when the day promises to heat up later on.
Quilted shoulder accents made of the same pull up buffalo leather as the main construction offer some textural contrast to the design, obscuring low profile, flexible SeeSmart CE Level 1 armor, which is also included at the elbows. Protection can be further upgraded with the addition of a SeeSoft CE Level 2 Back Protector (sold separately).
The buffalo leather of the Rev'it! Stewart Air Jacket will develop its own unique character over time, breaking in and becoming your own.
- Outer Shell: Pull up buffalo leather
- Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
- outer shell: 100% leather
- lining: 100% polyester
- thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
- Seesmart level 1 CE protection at shoulders and elbows
- Back protector (sold separately):
- Seesoft Back Protector -Type RV
- Type RV / Size 03 fits 46-48
- Type RV / Size 04 fits 50-54
- Type RV / Size 05 fits 56-58
- Type RV / Size 06 fits 60
- Safety stitching
- Fit: City fit, regular
- Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist
- Ventilation: Fully perforated outer shell at front and back, partially perforated at inside of arms
- Features: Short connection zipper, jeans loop, action pleat, V-flap at cuffs
- Pockets: Slit pockets, document pocket, inner pockets
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.