The Rev'it! Striker 2 glove builds on the success of its predecessor by picking up the 3D Seesoft knuckle, TPR finger knuckle protectors, Temperfoam at thumb and palm and PWR|shield knit at palm to boost safety levels. The lightweight Striker 2 glove is designed for touring and off-road use and offers an ideal mix of protection, ventilation, and comfort including the connect fingertip feature, allowing you to use your phone or navigation without taking off a glove.
- Outer Shell: Goatskin drum dyed, 2-way stretch, heavy spandex, connect finger tip fabric, microfiber
- Lining: Tri-fleece liner
- outer shell: 67% goat leather, 20% polyamide, 9% polyester, 4% elastane
- lining: 100% polyester
- Protection: 3D Seesoft knuckle, TPR injected finger knuckle protectors,Temperfoam at thumb and palm, PWR|shield knit at palm
- Visibility: laminated reflection at little finger
- Fit: Tour fit
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at cuff
- Ventilation: Ventilation panels at fingers, thumb, palm and cuff
- Features: Elastic at wrist, connect finger tips at index finger and thumb, short cuff.
Note: The contact patches on the index finger and thumb of the glove look slightly different that shown in product images (strips, not a solid patch).
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.