The Rev'it! Tornado 3 Jacket is the third adaptation the versatile Tornado jacket line. It's excellent for keeping you comfortable and protected in the spring, summer and fall. PWR|shell mesh flows air while PWR|shell 750D keeps everything together and fortified. A single removable liner acts as both thermal insulation and waterproofing to help cut down on the bulk of extra layers. CE rated armor covers the elbows and shoulders. A back protector is not included, but a rear pocket is ready to accept Rev'it!'s Seesoft back protector inserts (sold separately). Chilly mornings and hot afternoons are no match for the adaptable Tornado 3 Jacket.
- Outer shell: Polyester rib, PWR|shell mesh, PWR|shell 750, PWR|wax 500D, Lorica
- Insulation: Detachable 2-in-1 thermal liner & membrane
- Waterproofing: Detachable hydratex lite 2-in-1 liner
- Breathability: Detachable hydratex lite 2-in-1 liner
- outer shell: 100% polyester
- outer shell mesh: 100% polyester
- outer shell elbows: 100% polyamide
- lining: 100% polyester
- membrane: 100% polyamide (100% polyurethane coating, insulation 100% polyester)
- Seeflex Level 2 CE protection at shoulders and elbows
- Pocket for optional Divided Chest Protector (sold separately)
- Pocket for optional back protector (sold separately):
- Seesoft Back Protector -Type RV
- Type RV / Size 04 fits SM-MD
- Type RV / Size 05 fits LG-2XL
- Type RV / Size 06 fits 3XL-4XL
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at back, chest and upper arms
- Adjustability: Flexisnap, adjustment straps at upper arms and hips, adjustment tab at cuffs
- Ventilation: Ventilation panels at chest, back and sleeves
- Features: Prepared for Challenger Cooling vest insert, prepared for Vest Connector HV, collar hook, stretch lips at elbows, double short connection zipper, zipper at cuff
- Pockets: Slit pockets, inner pockets
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.