Forma Adventure Low Dry BootsPrevious Product Next Product
"The Forma Adventure Low boots are a great alternative for a rider who is looking for shorter style dual-sport boots, maybe they ride in hot environments, or their calves just don't fit tall boots. Yes the leg protection is reduced, but they still offer more protection and performance than regular touring boots. Awesome boots, and highly popular!”
- 12 months Warranty.
- CE® level protection.
- European produced.
- Full-grain oil treated leather upper
- Specific adventure/enduro/atv-quad double density compound rubber sole
- Injection moulded plastic protections
- Plastic gear pad protection
- Adjustable velcro closure
- Replaceable/adjustable GH plastic buckles
- Personalized Forma Drytex tubular lining (waterproof and breathable)
- Ankle TPU moulded plastic protections
- Soft polymer padding with memory foam
- PP Mid Dual Flex with anti-shock EVA midsole
- Anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with A.P.S. (Air Pump System)
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.