Finally there is a way to keep your luggage safe and sound while you ride. The universal-fit waterproof bags can be used on any bike with straps that attach easily from handlebars, seat post, saddle stay or even as a backpack!
The Modpac 5L is the smallest Drypack in the Modpac range with 5 litres of storage for those small keep-dry essentials like a mobile phone, camera, wallet. Ideal for a ride-out where a little extra carrying capacity is needed.
- 100% waterproof roll-top closure main compartment.
- Universal-fit to any type of motorcycle.
- Mount inline or across the seat / rear rack
- Easy to fit with quick-release G hooks attaching to web loops secured to the bike’s sub frame.
- Use individually or hook-on to larger Modpac for added capacity.
- Removable inner rain liner
- Side pocket and rear mesh pocket provide additional quick access storage.
- Convert to backpack with included straps
- Use as a tank bag, with the addition of a ModPad. (sold separately)
Hook-on to most Carbonado Backpacks* for additional waterproof storage.
*excluding Carbonado X, Commuter series
- Product type: Saddle Bag, Tail bag, Tank Bag*
- Dimensions: 31 x 19 x 11 Cms
- 900D Reverse fabric (Heavy duty water proof fabric)
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coated.
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.