Exceptional Italian hardware for the serious sport rider and track day enthusiast, the AGV Corsa R Helmet is a professional-level piece of equipment. Engineered to the same exacting standard as AGV’s flagship Pista GP R Carbon, the Corsa R benefits from the Moto-GP-level Pista’s research and development process, inheriting many of the same features.
The Corsa uses the same shell and ventilation design as Pista GP Carbon but without the additional expense of full carbon construction, opting instead for an equally strong proprietary blend of carbon and aramid fibers with traditional fiberglass. Race-bred features including a condition-dependent reversible crown comfort liner for peak performance in either heat or cold, an aerodynamic spoiler and hump-compatible shell design testify to the level of engineering expertise poured into the AGV Corsa R Helmet.
- CAAF shell (carbon/aramidic/fiberglass)
- 4 shell sizes / 4 EPS sizes
- Multi density EPS
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with channels hollowed directly in the shell
- Optical class 1 face shield, up to 5mm thick
- Face shield is fitted with a swivel mechanism which provides a perfect seal with the shell
- Dual purpose face shield locking system reduces the risk of accidental opening
- Internal shape of helmet specifically designed to decrease the risk of collar bone impact
- Shape of helmet designed to blend aerodynamically with hump on race suit
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) metal face shield mechanism for fast, tool-free removal
- Central air vent for optimal air flow
- Adjustable vents
- Includes Max Vision Pinlock Insert Lens
- Reversible helmet liner allows selection of a warmer or cooler side
- Safety release system to remove cheek pads in case of accident
- Double D-ring retention system
- Includes tear-offs
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.