REV'IT! Ignition 4 H2O Jacket
One jacket to rule them all! The REV'IT! Ignition 4 H20 Jacket is now on to its fourth refinement, designed and perfected to be a "do all" jacket ready to tackle whatever weather comes your way head on. This swiss army knife of jackets has both a removable thermal liner and waterproof liner for adapting to changing conditions. On the safety "front" you'll be ready for the worst of forecasts with CE rated level 2 armor and looking good doing it.
- Designed to only get more comfortable with a short break in period
- Wind catcher behind cuff zipper and front zipper
- Reflective material at elbows, logo center back and lower back
- Cowhide leather panels on outside arm, shoulders, and sides
- PWR|shell mesh panels on the front and back adds excellent airflow and abrasion resistance
- PWR|shell stretch panels at the inner arm and elbows for fit, flexibility and abrasion resistance
- Detachable waterproof hydratex liner
- Detachable thermal liner
- Neoprene at the cuffs
- SEEFLEX RV13 CE-Level 2 shoulder armor
- SEEFLEX RV10 CE-Level 2 elbow armor
- Pocket for optional SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector (SEESOFT TYPE RV sold separately)
- CE Level certified EN 17092-3:2020
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.