The helmet created for MotoGP™ is now available to every rider.
Pista GP RR is an exact replica of the AGV helmet used in races by world champions. It has therefore received the new FIM homologation, which certifies the highest possible level of protection, even against any dangerous twisting of the head. Due to the exclusive AGV Extreme Safety design protocol, Pista GP RR already exceeds the requirements of the strict ECE22.06 homologation.
Every detail is designed to ensure ultimate performance. The Extreme Carbon shell in 100% carbon fiber guarantees extraordinary lightness, which makes it effortless to wear. Its shapes and metal air vents are studied in the wind tunnel and tested by AGV athletes in order to ensure the best aerodynamic penetration and the greatest stability at high speeds, also due to the innovative profile of the rear PRO Spoiler. Boasting 5 mm thickness, the optical class 1 Ultravision visor is an integral part of the protector that allows 190° panoramic vision, and 85° vertical vision. This means the rider sees the track, adversaries, and obstacles more clearly, before anyone else, even in racing position tucked into the frame.
The exclusive 360° Adaptive Fit system allows for complete customization of the interior, giving the rider the possibility to select the ideal thickness for the upper part of the head, nape, and cheeks. This essential level of comfort leaves the rider free to concentrate on nothing but their goal.
Every detail is designed with winning in mind.
The Perfection of Obsession.
- 100% Forged Carbon Fiber Shell
- 4 Shell Sizes
- 5 Density EPS structure in 4 sizes
- Shell and EPS designed to minimize rotational accelerations per FIM regulations
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front metal air vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell
- Vents covers included
- Fully removable MotoGP developed integrated hydration system with internal channels engineered for smooth tube placement and drinking valve placed inside the chin of the helmet for a constant and smooth hydration during riding
- Class Optic 1 visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock® (120) anti-fog technology is designed for maximum vertical view on racing position (85°) and unmatched horizontal view (190°)
- Anti-scratch, tear-off ready Race 3 face shield (tear-off kit included)
- Visor thickness is from 4 to 5 mm, increasing face and eye protection
- Internal chin channels distribute the airflow evenly through the entire visor surface
- Patented Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of the face shield accidentally opening in case of a crash
- Exclusive metal visor mechanism in metal with roto-translation movement achieves total sealing between visor and shell
- Tool-free rapid visor release system allows the visor to be removed and replaced in seconds
- MotoGP-developed removable, washable interior padding
- Neck Roll made with 2-way stretch breathable fabric with Nabuk inserts
- Cheek pads made with soft Shalimar fabric with Sanitized antibacterial protection, 2Dry moisture wicking and Microsense treatment
- Patented cheek pads safety release system, engineered to remove conveniently cheek pads in case of accident.
- Crown liner made with elastic microfiber with Sanitized antibacterial protection, 2Dry moisture wicking and Microsense treatment
- Patented crown structure allows riders to optimize fit and select helmet height positioning on the top of the head
- Removable nose guard and wind protector
- Titanium Double D retention system
- Electro Iridium shield included
- FIM Certified.
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.