Easy to install in a snap by fastening it to the five snaps around the eye port on your Gringo helmet. Removes quickly for storage or cleaning. Use mild soapy water and a microfiber cloth only for cleaning. DO NOT put harsh household or petroleum-based chemicals on the shield as damage will occur. Apply a drop of standard light household inside each snap before installation to make reduce oxidation and make removal easier.
- Polycarbonate plastic material resists impacts from flying road debris
- Five nickel-plates stainless-steel snaps attach the shield over Gringo eye port
- Fits XS-XXL ECE-certified Gringo helmets and L-XXL DOT-certified models
- Clear, Smoke and Chrome tints available
- Provides 91% UV/A and 99% UV/B light resistance based on AATCC-138 test standard
- This shield is not anti-fog coated, but you can apply your own aftermarket anti-fog spray of choice
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.