Biltwell Gringo SV Helmet
The Gringo SV revolutionizes the timeless motorcycle aesthetic, breathing fresh life into it like never before. Biltwell's innovative approach has boldly transformed this classic design delivers comfort, exceptional functionality, and unparalleled style. Experience the pinnacle of riding gear with Gringo SV, the ultimate choice for motorcyclists.
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell is lightweight and highly resistant to impacts
- Front, side, and rear vent ports to improve interior airflow, moisture dissipation, and cooling
- New Dual Density expanded polystyrene (EPS) internal safety shell absorbs and dissipates impact energy without compromising comfort
- Adjustable vents above the eye port let you regulate internal airflow to cool and dry your head
- Molded urethane chin bar pad dissipates energy during front impact
- Chin strap features brushed fleece Lycra touchpoints for comfort
- D-ring retention system with red quick-release pull tab for speedy removal
- CE-certified, injection-molded polycarbonate shield features anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments for durability and safety
- Rugged hinge hardware with robust detents allows you to ride with the shield open at slow speeds to increase cooling airflow
- Anodized aluminum washers and stainless-steel hinge screws can be swapped with different colors and finishes to personalize the look of your helmet (hinge hardware sets available separately)
- Removable/replaceable fleece comfort liner and fleece cheek pads
- Lycra and open-cell foam padding to absorb and evaporate perspiration
- New BioFoam head form panel and ventilated polyester padding maximize airflow around your head to ensure coolness and comfort
- Molded EPS ear pockets fit select aftermarket audio accessories
- US DOT FMVSS No. 218 compliant / ECE 22.06 certified
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.