We have 7 variants of the pin (basically sizes) that fit different bikes. Each pin fits for different bikes specifics and details are as following below: -
- 53.5 mm - BMR R Nine T
- 40.5 mm - Ducati Panigale 1199, Ducati Panigale 1299, Ducati 1098, Ducati 1198, Ducati Monster 1200, Ducati Streetfighter S, Ducati Diavel, Ducati Multristrada 1200/S & Ducati Supersport/S (2017-Current models)
- 28.0 mm - KTM Superduke 1290, Triumph Speed Triple 955 (2005-2011), Triumph Speed Triple R (2012-2013), Honda VFR 750/800 & Honda VTR 1000.
- 27.5 mm - Ducati Hypermotard 796 - 939 - 1100, Ducati Hyperstrada, Ducati Monster 796-1100, Ducati 848, Ducati Streetfighter 848, Ducati Multistrada 1000/1100, Ducati 769, S4R, S2R, 916-998 & MH 900E.
- 23.5 mm - Kawasaki H2 / H2R
- 21.7 mm - Honda CB1000R (2008-2016)
- 18.0 mm - Honda CB1000R (2018-Current models)
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.