The Forma Pilot Boots utilize the dual pivot ankle brace design, which provides more freedom of movement with brace-like ankle support. Made from nylon reinforced with fiberglass and carbon fiber, the dual pivot connector ensures maximum resistance coupled with elasticity while following the natural shape of the ankle.
- FCS Pivot design
- Pro motocross molded sole
- Injection molded protection
- Steel Shank
- 4 Strap Pro Alloy buckle system
- Locking straps
- Quick Dry inner lining
- Velcro collar closure
- Technical insole
- 12 months Warranty.
- CE® Certified quality.
- High quality European production
- Synthetic material upper
- Personalized MX-B compound double density rubber sole for increased abrasion resistance and longer durability
- Bonded MX-B sole (featuring Goodyear stitching directly to the I.N.&F.S. midsole) for enhanced rigidity and long-lasting use
- F.C.S. (Flex Control System) with anti-torsion and double rear stop
- Injection moulded plastic protections
- Personalized rubber heat gripper protector
- Adjustable velcro closure
- Replaceable/adjustable aluminum articulated “Evo Security Lock” buckles
- “Security Lock” strap holder
- Padded inner lining
- Polyurethane nylon reinforcements
- Soft polymer padding with memory foam
- I.N.&F.S. (Incorporated Nylon & Fiberglass Shank) midsole
- Anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with A.P.S. (Air Pump System) and spare Eva Anti-shock inserts included
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.