Pando Moto Kusari COR 02 Women's Jeans
The Kusari COR 02 jeans from Pando Moto offer excellent protection wrapped in a casual style. The 10oz power-stretch CORDURA denim allows for a comfortable fit and COOLMAX technology keeps you cooler than regular cotton. The abrasion resistant construction is enhanced with CE Level 1 armor on the knees for impact protection.
- Skinny, legging fit
- 10oz power-stretch CORDURA denim combined with COOLMAX technology
Protection & Safety:
- SAS-TEC TripleFlex CE Level 1 (approved to EN 1621-1:2012) armor on knees
- Two-position knee armor pockets
- Pockets for SAS-TEC TripleFlex CE Level 1 (approved to EN 1621-1:2012) armor (not included)
- CE approved to EN-17092 as a Class A garment
- 16 meters slide distance or 2.5 seconds sliding time
- Reinforced with the chain stitches
- Reflective details on back pockets and back of calf
- Power stretch fabric allows for a comfortable fit
- Classic 5 Pocket design
- Discrete embroidery on the front
- Unique hand-made aging (washed down)
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.