Pando Moto Onyx Gloves
The Pando Moto Onyx Gloves are ergonomically designed with pre-curved fingers constructed from 0.8mm cowhide leather. A flexible TPUknuckle guard combines with& PU slider and leather padding on the palm and integrated padding on each finger provides all around protection in the most important areas. A touchscreen compatible fingertip allows for easy access to mobile and GPS devices.
- Constructed from matte black 0.8 mm cowhide fully perforated leather
- Perforated leather for extra cooling
Protection & Safety:
- CE certified Level 1 (EN 13594:2015)
- Abrasion-resistant suede reinforcements in the palm impact areas
- Flexible TPU knuckle guard covered under the leather
- Integrated padding protection on each finger.
- PU slider and leather padding on the palm
- Pre-curved finger construction
- Short cuff design with hook and loop low profile grip wrist adjustable closure
- Elastic inserts between fingers for a perfect fit
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones and GPS systems
- Discrete PANDO logo embossed on the top
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.