REV'IT! Hyperspeed 2 Race Suit
No more playing around, this is a race spec race suite. The REV'IT! Hyperspeed 2 Race Suite is the latest refinement of the Hyperspeed series, using lessons learned to "sharpen the sword". Featuring an AAA CE certification, the highest possible for abrasion and impact protection.
- Prepped for optional water bladder (sold separately)
- Ventilation panels on speed hump
- Perforated panels on the backside of the sleeves
- Monaco performance cowhide leather in high abrasion zones
- Monaco perforated on back and lower arms
- Strategically placed PWR| stretch for maximum mobility on the track
- PWR|Fuse air mesh on shoulders and speed hump
- Neoprene around neck
- PWR|Jacquard chest
- Replaceable elbow and knee sliders
- Prepared for airbag (sold separately)
- Prepared for SEESOFT DC-L1-B chest protector (sold separately)
- Prepared for SEESOFT TYPE RV back protector (sold separately)
- SEESMART RV30 hip protector
- BETAC elbow protectors “E” Type B
- BETAC knee protectors “K+L” Type B
- BETAC shoulder protectors “S” Type B
- Class AAA garment is the highest level of impact and abrasion protection
- CE certified to EN 17092-2:2020
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.