Ideal for a slim athletic build, the Rev'it! Madison 2 Women’s Jeans are designed for riders looking for the style and feel of their casual jeans with inconspicuous protection. Using 12.5oz Cordura denim, the Rev'it! Madison 2 Jeans maintain a lightweight single-layer construction while delivering abrasion resistance. 20% polyamide offers just a touch of stretch to allow for a form-flattering fit and flexibility in the riding position. Thin, soft CE-rated Seesmart protectors come standard at the knees and can be added in the hips to increase impact protection (sold separately) with the prepared pockets in the Rev'it! Madison Jeans. For the female rider seeking denim with a mid-rise fit and low profile moto-protection, the Rev'it! Madison Women’s Jeans are the perfect fit.
- Outer Shell: 12.5oz Cordura denim with CoolMax element
- Lining: Poly/cotton twill
- outer shell: 50% cotton, 30% polyester, 20% polyamide
- lining: 80% polyester, 20% cotton
- Protection: Seesmart CE-level 1 protection at knee, pocket for Seesmart CE level 1 hip protectors (sold separately), safety stitching at inseam
- Visibility: 3M Scotchlite reflection at turned up cuffs
- Fit: Regular fit
- Features: Zipper fly front closure, comfort seat, triple needle stitching at side seams and back, safety stitching at side seam, extra comfort by mechanical stretch of outer shell, moisture-wicking function by CoolMax element
- Pockets: 5 jean pockets.
Note: We have found adding 4" to the waist measurement in the sizing is a more accurate size range, i.e., a 34x32 will have a 38" waist.
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.