The three-season REV'IT! Matador Jacket mixes versatility with racing-inspired elements, making it an ideal sportive and highly protective jacket for short or long touring rides on the asphalt. The detachable thermal liner allows for warmer riding in colder temperatures and the perforated areas of the jacket help cool the upper body down without the liner in warm conditions. Even more convenience is provided by the right amount of stretch on the inside of the arms, keeping freedom of movement at a high level. In case of a fall, Seeflex CE level 2 protectors at the shoulders and elbows provide top-level of impact protection. The MotoGP-derived shoulder protectors also offer additional reinforcement in case of a slide.
- Outer Shell: Monaco Performance Cowhide, PWRshell stretch, neoprene, polyester stretch, 3D air mesh
- Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
- Composition: 76% Leather, 18% Polyamide, 4% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Seeflex CE level 2 protection at shoulder and elbow
- TPU protection at shoulder
- Pocket for optional Seesoft CE level 2 Type RV back protector (sold separately)
- Type RV / Size 04 fits SM-MD
- Type RV / Size 05 fits LG-2XL
- Type RV / Size 06 fits 3XL
- Pocket for optional Seesoft CE Level 1 divided chest protector (sold separately)
- Safety seams
- Visibility: Laminated reflection
- Fit: Tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap
- Ventilation: Ventilation panels, partly perforated outer shell
- Features: Water catcher behind front zipper, comfort cuffs, cuff zipper, soft edge collar, stretch, v-flap at cuff
- Pockets: napoleon pocket, inner pocket, slit pockets
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.