REV'IT! Sand 4 H2O Gloves
The Sand 4 H2O Gloves are a waterproof variation of the off-road ready Sand 4 Gloves from REV'IT!. The gloves feature a breathable Hydratex liner to keep hands dry. This added layer of protection against water also allows the Sand 4 H2O Gloves to be ridden into cooler temperatures, creating a viable warm-to-cool weather ADV glove for spring, summer and fall. Goatskin leather forms the control side of the glove. Woven aramid fiber and 500D PWR|Shell stretch cover the back of the hand. The knuckles are protected by a molded TPR guard, and the fingers, thumb and palm receive hard TPR sliders. Double hook and loop closures at the wrist and cuff keep the rain on the outside of the glove, and REV'IT! applies extra reflective trim to increase low light visibility. Smart connect fingertips integrate with touch screen devices.
- Outer Shell: connect finger tip fabric | cowhide | goatskin | PWR|shell 500D stretch | suede leather with WR finish
- Waterproofing: Hydratex®|Z-liner with McFit® technology
- Lining: tri-fleece liner
- Protection: TPU hard-shell knuckle | PWR|shield at palm | Temperfoam® finger knuckles | TPR palm slider
- Visibility: reflective stretch inserts
- Fit: tour fit
- Adjustability: adjustment strap at wrist | adjustment tab
- Ventilation: ventilation panels, ventilated TPR injected knuckles, ventilated TPR injected finger knuckles
- Features: stretch fit | connect finger tip | pull tab | visor wiper
Note: Customers recommend sizing up one size from what size chart reflects. In addition, these gloves feature long fingers.
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.