The Sand 4 H2O Pants are versatile, four-season pants for ADV touring. The Sand 4 H2O Pants begin with a highly abrasion resistant shell that is more than ready to cope with the rigors of off-road thrills and spills. At the same time, this fully ripstop polyester shell with inserts of 1000D PWR|Shell remains extremely lightweight. The large, cargo-style stash pockets at the hips are flanked by oversized vertical vents. With the inner liners removed, copious direct venting makes the Sand 4 H2O shell up to the task of serious hot weather riding.
Moving inward, the rider next finds the Hydratex|Lite waterproof liner. This detachable, full length liner uses Rev'it!'s proprietary waterproofing material with fully sealed seams to keep the rider dry. While resistant to water penetration, the Hydratex rain barrier maintains breathability to reduce any greenhouse effect during high effort maneuvers - keeping you comfortable. A thermal liner is the innermost layer of the Sand 4 H2O Pants. Add this liner to extend your rides into the late fall, early spring and even winter.
For protection, the Sand 4's use a combination of adjustable Seeflex Level 2 armor at the knee and Seesmart Level 1 armor at the hips. Also located at the hips are hook and loop volume adjusters that accommodate any extra slack in the pants when riding the outer shell without inner liners. Additional panels of hook and loop line the lower leg and ankle to adjust for off-road boot clearance and entry. Reflective inserts are located at the cargo pockets and again at the lower leg. Tacky Suregrip material is added to the seat for extra traction on the saddle. Paired with the Sand 4 H2O Jacket, the Sand 4 H2O Pants create an unstoppable kit. For riders with the world in their roll charts, look no further than the Sand 4 H2O Pants.
- Outer shell: Polyester ripstop | PWR|shell 1000D | PWR|shell stretch
- Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing: Detachable Hydratex®|G-liner
- Breathability: Detachable Hydratex®|G-liner
Composition: 98% Polyester, 2% Polyamide
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
- Membrane: 100% polyurethane (tricot 100% polyamide)
- Protection: Seeflex CE Level 2 protection at knees, SeeSmart CE Level 1 type B hip protection (RV33)
- Visibility: Laminated reflection on the calves
- Fit: Tour fit
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at waist, adjustment tab at ankles, 3 position adjustable knee armor
- Ventilation: VCS I zippers at upper legs
- Features: B-lock button closure | calf zippers | grip panel at seat | short and long connection zipper | stretch
- Pockets: Slit pocket | waterproof stash pocket
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.