The Rev'it! Torque 2 H2O Jacket provides ultimate versatility with high airflow mesh panels and removable waterproof liner. Mesh panels flow air to keep you cool and textile reinforcement protects you at the elbows and shoulders. A removable Hydratex liner keeps you dry when the weather doesn't cooperate. CE Level 1 SeeSmart armor soaks up impacts at the elbows and shoulders. A back protector pocket is ready to take an optional SeeSoft CE level 2 back protector to complete the impact protection. Make hot weather riding more bearable with the REV'IT! Torque 2 H2O Jacket.
- Outer Shell: Polyester 600D, mesh
- Waterproofing & Breathability: Detachable Hydratex G-liner
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Seesmart CE level 1 protection at shoulder and elbow
- Pocket for optional Seesoft CE level 2 Type RV back protector (sold separately)
- Type RV / Size 04 fits SM-MD
- Type RV / Size 05 fits LG-2XL
- Type RV / Size 06 fits 3XL
- Visibility: Laminated reflection
- Fit: Tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap, adjustment tab
- Ventilation: Ventilation panels
- Features: Wind catcher behind zipper, jeans loop, soft edge at collar, v-flap
- Pockets: Inner pocket, stash pockets.
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.