The tried and true SMH-10 has received a overdue update in the form of the Sena 10S. The slimmer profile hides a leap in technology, as the 10S enriches your riding experience by adding communication with up to four riders via crystal-clear HD audio, up to 1.6 km (1 mile) away, through the One Touch Group Intercom. The universal intercom feature allows you to communicate with Sena and non-Sena communicators alike.
Stunning HD quality sound is a hallmark of the 10S, and so is Sena’s Advanced Noise Control that ensures ambient noise doesn’t interfere with incoming and outgoing audio. Bluetooth 4.1 technology, improved stereo Bluetooth speakers, and advanced architecture creates a smooth, crisp, and responsive user experience you’ll love.
The Sena Smartphone App makes configuring your 10S a snap! Change settings, set groups of intercom friends, and access a Quick Guide. You can also set up your 10S to pair with up to two mobile phones for convenient hands-free calling.
- Talk time: 12 hours
- Stand-by time: 10 days
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer
- Operating temperature: -10˚C - 55˚C (14°F - 131°F)
- Dimensions: Main module: 85 mm x 57 mm x 27 mm (3.4 in x 2.2 in x 1.1 in)
- Speaker: driver unit 36 mm – thickness 6.5 mm
- Boom microphone length: 183 mm
- Weight: Module: 57 g (2 oz)
- Working distance: up to 1.6 km (1.0 miles) in open terrain
- Certificates: CE, FCC, IC
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Advanced Noise Control
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Earbud port built into each clamp unit
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 - 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function.
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.