From trails to interstate, the Navajo Boots prepare the rider for adventures both planned and unforeseen. Molded PU protectors for the inner and outer ankle and internal impact plates at the shins defend against brush strikes or a fallen bike. The full grain leather construction sports a heat resistant overlay at the inner leg to insulate against hot exhaust hardware.
Lining the boot is a breathable, waterproof membrane that pairs nicely with the micro-perforated footbed for improved air circulation. Two replaceable MX-style buckles keep the boots securely on foot and the external tibia protector sports an air vent accented by a polished mesh screen. The unique contrasting matte panels that serve as the shifter pad and additional reinforcement at the inner foot are a touch of pure Stylmartin flavor.
- Water repellent full-grain cowhide
- Waterproof and breathable internal membrane
- Matte contrasting shifter pad and ankle overlays
- Inner and outer ankle polyurethane malleolus protectors
- Polyurethane internal shin protector
- Metallic mesh air intake at shin
- Heat resistant inner leg panels
- Replaceable two buckle closure system
- Inner waterproof entry gusset
- Anatomic, antibacterial footbed with micro-perforations for airflow
- Oil-resistant Vibram outsole
- Reinforced shifter pad
- Meets EN 13634:2017 safety certification.
Motofever does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, Motofever will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. Motofever is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Motofever is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.